Hello and welcome In our today's article i am very excited because we are covering such a product today about which I was hearing for a long time now. These are such Bluetooth earphones which has been designed for outdoor environments, adventure, working out so you can use them in the gym. These are MPOW Flame 2. Before these, there were MPOW Flame which received a lot of recognition internationally it was also covered by Unbox Therapy. And on Amazon, MPOW Flame were the highest selling wireless earphones. MPOW Flame were so popular on Amazon that they received more than 16,000 reviews on it. These are the new and improved version of MPOW Flame which have better sound, better build quality and have much bigger battery life and some other updated internals. I received these earphones from "allmytech.pk" At this time the retail price of them on "allmytech.pk" is Rs. 4,990/- but today we have brought you a special discounted price about which I will talk about further in the Article.
Now, lets unbox these earphones and show you what exactly MPOW Flame 2 are like? Lets Start!. There is this branding of MPOW on the front and "Sport Wireless Earphones" is written, and there are some specifications mentioned on the back it is told to be Bluetooth 5.0, along with it there is 150 mAh battery capacity. It is told to have 12 to 15 hours of Music and talk time meaning you will get a 12 hours battery life while listening to music and if you are talking on the phone you will get 15 hours of battery life charging time is 2 hours meaning it will take 2 hours to charge from empty to full. There are some featured mentioned on the side which includes, IPX7 Water resistance there is also some optional ear-tips that comes with it and a carrying case. Now, lets open the box up. First lets break the seals on the sides and remove this sleeve from the box. So, this the carry case that comes with these headphones and honestly I found the quality of it to be quite decent. This is made of a soft touch rubberized material I really liked its feeling. There are some user manuals with the headphones. Now, lets open the carrying case. There are some ear-tips and wing tips of different shapes and sizes on the top and there is also a cable clip along with it. Along with it, a micro USB cable also comes with them. And these are the MPOW Flame 2 Earphones. It is very easy to set them up simply turn them on by pressing the MPOW button on the side and after selecting them from your Bluetooth menu pair them up with your phone. It has a very "Plug & Play" kind of a design there is no hassle, it connects instantly,. The build of MPOW is of soft touch Plastics neither does these earphones feel premium nor does it feel cheap or tacky.
The Earphones are available in 2 colours one of them is this Red, and the second is this Black colour which will be adored by those of you who wants a less of a flashy look but if you want that MKBHD kind of vibe, then you will like this Red and Black colour better. So, we have unboxed it now, I will wear them for you so, that you will get a sense of what they are like? You can wear them very easily it does not take long. Along with it, there weight is also very light they easily fit in your ears and you do not feel that much weight in your ears, I really liked this. Along with it there is also a hook on top of them which holds them in your ear with a wing tip inside so they stay stable in your ears without doubt. I will show, by shaking my head that no matter how much you shake them while running or anything, they will not fall out. Don't Laugh. Look how solidly it is attached to my ears nothing happened to them, which is a part of their design, so, nothing should happen, and easily they stayed in the ears. There re some in-line controls on the right side which includes these Volume Up and Down buttons which you can long press tom change the track. along with it this logo MPOW is also button, with which you can Power On/Off, Play/Pause, Bluetooth pairing, Call answering, and can also access the Google Assistant. Along with that, on the same side, there is also this LED indicator light, and also the microphone of the headset. If we talk about the weight of these earphones then I found their weight to be quite light, I sat for a long time with them in my ears, but I did not feel any weight or fatigue on my ears they stay easily fit in the ear. I really liked the build quality but lets talk about the sound quality of these earphones.
So, in my opinion the sound quality of these earphones are their main selling point. Where the previous generation Flame was criticize to be a little bass heavy, this time, MPOW have made its sound more dynamic meaning there is a great balance between bass and treble, for me the bass is a little on the lower side but when I connected it with my phone I increased the bass a little by going to the equalizer. Along with that, another great thing is that that if you get these earphones ion then maximum value there bass does not get damage and the sound fidelity is very good, specially in this price range I was not expecting that the sound quality would be this much better in this price range. Indeed I have used richer sounding earphones than these and this sound quality in no way can be called the best. But according to this price range I was not expecting that its sound quality would be this great. If we talk about the quality of the mic of these earphones I made some calls with it, and asked people how my voice sounded to them, they did not had any issue. So, I don't think that you would face any issue in the call quality while calling Yes, as the mic is here on the back, so your listener will feel a little difference but in the day-to-day usage this mic will work fine.
If we talk about the battery life there is a 150 mAh battery given in the MPOW Flame 2 and it takes them approximately 2 hours to fully charge, and if you are listening to Music so the battery life, on the box, is written approximately 12 hours, if we talk about the talk time they will run for 15 hours. In my experience I listened to the music for 7 - 8 hours and still the battery was not empty. So, the battery life will not be an issue in my opinion. Now, lets talk about the price. As I told you before, at this time on "allmytech.pk", the price of MPOW Flame 2 is Rs. 4,990/- but if you use the discount code "REVPK" on the checkout you will receive a discounted price of Rs. 3,590/- and yes this is a special price only for the viewers. And this discount will expire on 1st Sept, Sunday at 12am and this price is even lower than the price on Amazon. If we talk about the final thoughts I really liked these earphones a lot specially for the price. If we talk about a little downside of them then I was expecting if there was a little more bass then it would have been great for me but this is about my personal preference, but still overall I am very satisfied with these earphones I would advice you that if you are looking for a budget Bluetooth earphones in the market then definitely consider the MPOW Flame 2. If you have used the MPOW Flame 2, then i want to know your opinion in the comment section, so that we can all benefit from your opinion. That is all for this article. I hope you all liked it. Don't forget to give it a thumbs up. I will meet you in the next one. Goodbye!